Pages

Weekend Eats

Saturday started out with some Ants in A Pasture:

...followed by a quick run to a local coffee shop where I met my guy.



This place makes their bread from scratch, organic ingredients and it's amazing. We got the veggie sammies on sourdough and had some coffee. I almost never drink coffee but we had a long night ahead of us so I knew I didn't have to worry about not being able to sleep. 


  It was so nice to just hang out and take in the weather and people watch. 


An hour or two later I used a guest pass and dropped into his martial arts class where I proceeded to get my butt kicked. It's Tuesday and I'm still sore.
 We ran some errands, came home, and I whipped up a chopped salad (romaine, red pepper, zucchini, cucumber, green onion and hummus as dressing). 


We went to a wedding that night and ate and drank everything horrible for us. It was tons of fun though!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: