Pages

Two Ingredient Cookies

A quick and easy go-to breakfast (or any time) treat!
bananas
oats
+ I added chocolate chips to  the one above!!
Step 1:
 Preheat oven to 400*
Step 2:
Blend 1 cup dry oats in a blender to make oat flour.
 
Step 3:
Mash two ripe bananas and add to blender with oat powder. Blend (or stir in mixer or by hand) until batter forms.
Step 4:
At this point, stir in chocolate chips, nuts or raisins!!
Scoop out table spoon sized cookies onto a baking sheet. Should make 6 large or 10 smaller.
Step 5:
Bake for 25 minutes until lightly browning on the outside. Let them sit for 10 minutes before eating.



1 comment:

  1. Whaaat? That is so easy and looks so good! I am gonna try it =)

    So, is this Ara? I got a message that you wanted to contribute posts to Pukitz in the physical health category. I love your blog; very simple but fun. Pukitz articles will need to be a bit longer, but that shouldn't be too hard...it looks like you would have lots of great ideas to write about in your articles.

    Okay, so email me back (thru my Contact page) to confirm, and I'll set up an account for you to get started. Good to have you on board, Ara. =)

    So yeah,

    ReplyDelete

Comments: